Download Play Clock Data Sheet
Victory Game Clocks are built like championship teams: large, rugged, and hard-working. Designed to play two positions, our clocks can serve as 25-second or 40-second timers on Friday night, and a segment timer during weekday practices.
For maximum flexibility, the system includes three wireless controllers a press box unit, a practice unit with individually-programmable segment times, and an on-field unit with one-button controls for flawless operation by officials.
- Weatherproof design for years of trouble-free operation
- Flexible power requirements – 120VAC or 12VDC operation
- 21″ and 30″ red LED displays with extremely wide viewing angle
- Displays are easy to read from 100+ yards away, even in bright sunlight
- Permanent or mobile stands available for both stadium and practice field locations
- Stands available with advertising space to generate revenue from sponsors
- Two-year warranty & easily field-replaceable components
- Also operates as a practice timer (displays “segment” only)
- Loud auxiliary horn available (plugs into waterproof connector located on back of clock)
- Can be controlled on field or from press box
Made in the USA